Monday, February 7, 2011

I wish my blog a very Happy Birthday!!















I remember thinking of creating a new blog which is totally dedicated to Service Oriented Architecture and Emerging technologies exactly one year back. I had a good start in the initial days. However, in the last few months of 2010, i could not update my blog owing to some reasons.

I had given a fresh start in the new year and within a month i was successful in getting lot of traffic to my blog. If you look at the number of hits this blog is getting is growing day by day. Thanks to Blogger and all the viewers of this blog for their support and interest in my blog.

Hoping to keep this blog interesting with useful updates and thanks again for making this happen.

I wish my blog a very Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment